Nov 14, 2011

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS (Will Gluck, 2011)

In Spanish Amigos con derecho a roce.



I do not know if being friends with benefits is a good option. Sometimes people just need sex and probably a good friend can be the solution to the problem but...is it dangerous? Friends with benefits is the story of two youngs Dyland (Justin Timberlake)and Jamie (Mila Kunis)who decide to add sex to their friendship. But it doesn't always go good and for them it supposes some complications. By the way, more plots will be added to this romantic comedy such as for instance that of Dylan's family.



Justin Timberlake is the protagonist of this movie. I think I had never seen Justin Timberlake acting before and I think his role is nice. Moreover, the movie is set in New York City and I love watching films where New York appears.
For both, girls and boys, this is a good movie to spend a Sunday evening. There are much better films, of course, but it is a good one to see.

No comments: