Nov 21, 2011

SERENDIPITY (Peter Chelsom, 2001)



Is there a destiny which moves everything in the world, or not? Is it true that life gives us signs about ourselves and our will? I do not know. After seeing this movie I probably may say so. But what I can say it is completely true is that when you don't wait for something to happen, it happens. Much more than if you wait for it. So, the conclusion I find after this movie is that people have to live their lives without worries about what is going to happen, just living as they feel, with or withour signs.



Two people know one day by chance because they want the same present for Christmas. They spend together one of the best day of their lives. But she is too much obsessed with signs and with the destiny so nothing happens between them. Time passes and they start to receive some signs. Although life for them is quite different now, neither her nor him have been able to forget each other...

1 comment:

Carlota said...

Oh! I went to the movies to the "The Lord of the Rings" and instead of that, we watched this film :)
I really like it.
See you tomorrow.