Nov 26, 2011

SEVEN (David Fincher, 1995)



Please, find here the trailer of this suspense and increible movie:



The detective David Mills (Brad Pitt) arrives to a city in order to substitute the detective Somerset (Morgan Freeman) who is nearly to be retaired. Both Mills and Somerset have to solve the crimes made by a dangerous and psychopath murderer who acts regarding the seven deadly sins: greed, avarice, pride, lust, sloth, envy and finally wrath. But, what nobody could think is which is the end of this movie.



In my opinon, it is very well thought and connected from the beginning until the end. Besides, being in a psycho-killer mind is not an easy work. I am fascinated, surprised and very happy with this movie because it is really fascinating and really well done. I could not believe what my eyes were seeing at the end, but I think (though it is hard) it is the best possible end, with not doubts. A good movie deserves a good end.

If I could give a mark from 1 to 10, the punctuation would be a 9. Therefore, I strongly recommend you to see this movie. You won't regret.

No comments: